Fashion University Vol.13 Fashion Design Exam

I did NOTHING the last week end ! Only rest .
It was so good to sleep till 9:00am ! Sleeping... <3>


Big ribbon !!! It will be soooo funny.
I'm sure Darling will love it ! XD (poor Darling his gf becomes "Gyaru-pouf")


Well, today it was the first day of our fashion design exam ...

Subject:
-A mini collection of 4 complete accesorized looks
-8 to 10 products
-One page with personal universe/ambiance/ key words+ en editorial.
-A colour range
-Fabric page + technical explanations+ 2 sample pieces
-strong points
-One or two textile creations ( + variations)
-Flat sketches for the front and back
-a complete collection plan for the summer collection 2010

And of course as everybody at school is on the computer at the same time, the net is super slow, almost impossible to look for infos . -_-"
I started to draw 12 products, now I must include my personal universe on.


Today I come back home ... And I heard squeaks ... OMG !
We have a "poussin" at home ! XD
My mother (who is teacher) has chickens at her school and this one was exclued by his/her mother and sisters/brothers. They hurt him/her. ^^

It's soooo cute !! <3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire