Love-love-love I want your love ~♪

Tonight I've a baby sitting again ^^,
Fortunately I had rest this afternoon.


Tomorrow I will go to cinemo to see "Air Doll" with my fiance Evy :p


And monday 2 movies with my "daughter" Justine.
"Bébés" ( Babies) and Sex & the city II . ( It's justine who wanted this one ... Me I don't know the 1st XD)

Ju' was surprised to see I agreed to spend a Monday to watch movies, foreseeing
only popcorn and cola as lunch lol!
This is not my habit ... But I always liked it!
Moreover, I find it better to enjoy now before being married and
mother XD




Till the july,2nd it's the Cinema week, so the movie is for 3€ instead of 5, 7or 10€ ! XD




I'm back on "Pupe", because of Evy, she was bored lol.
and I saw the friend of my Love made him a strap (?) with his pseudo...
It makes me so sad ...Silly I know but makes me think of pendant I made for him as engagement gift.
( I won't put the photo by respect for he, even she doesn't have for me, and for my Love, and no name but SHE named me in her blog -_-"" *shuts her mouth*
what?! Me I don't like her ?! noo ... I prefer to wait to meet her before to judge XD)
I though I had a good idea, I spent a lot of time to choose a design which could represent him and myself, I asked friends help for the sentences in chinese and japanese, I saved a lot of money too.(T ^ T)



I though I made something unique but ... No.
I'm so desapointed...By myself too. Darling asked her to stop to write "darling" etc on web, she does...I though I could get better ! (ノ_-。)
I try to do efforts but so hard ! Once she even appeared in my "dreams" o_O!
Today he had flyers and like yesterday it was till 10pm but he was back a bit later... Why I started to imagine he was with an other ?o(TωT )

I become something I always hated.
Maybe because of my others bf who were really unfaithful...Maybe it's something which is stayed deeply inside my mind, the unconscious.
Anyway the last drama did not help.^^"

Also, I though about something, he has my pass word to check if everything is ok.
I don't care I've nothing to hide! xD
It's not for himself, he told me, but for others in his job.So he is not a spy. I understand, but...
A friend tried to get informations, not for her but for me...
And her she is a spy ?!
Even when I understand, sometimes I can't agree. *sigh*
Anyway everybody has a different point of view.

I though about the " verity" too, ( I was cleaned up my library and I saw some philosophy books XD).
For some poeple, it's good to lied when it's to protect others or help them.
I agree too, especially in medical cases, some with hope can continue to fight and cure ! If they loose hope...they can give up and no healing.

But I think, in relationships, it's different. ( but of course every cases and relationships are differents)
Even if the verity is hard ... I think it's better than lies.
Lie can creates something worse.
Especially if the other asks the true ,and you dont respect that if you lie, it means we prefer that than lies if we ask, because we can be strong.
It will be hard, but not impossible.
And it's what happened for me .
I'm affraid everytime now ... It makes me sick and tired 。・゚゚・(≧д≦)・゚゚・。.

I needed to write...It won't fix the problems of course, lol.
But I feel me a bit better, to fix the problems ^o^.
( and no need to repeat XXX times for friends XD)

I think often about Saigon at this time, it's there that all started.
I wonder me if i was right to send this first e-mail...
I wonder me if it would be better to erase my memory,to back in the past and maybe never send it . ^^
I wonder me a lot of things, maybe too much lol.

Makes me think about this [Article] of my blog of poems.



I started to make my bow with the fabric ... and I just realize that I forgot all at home ...
* calls her brother to bring the metarial*

Yeah ! The families where I work are all around my building so it's easy if I forgot something.
He was fast but ... I totally forgot to ask him my medicine ;_; !
well ...not matter for the moment ^^".



Ah and a sad news... Little chiken is dead ;_; too weak.


Hmm... Please forgive me for the bad english... more I write worse it is.


( with some little diffrences ^^")

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire