Fashion University Vol.12 Exams, Job and Love



I finished to cut the pieces of the dress, tomorrow I will sew.
I hope I will finish it soon ><.



This afternoon I went to get girls, but the wednesday, they are in 2 different school.
I go to get the older first.
She shuffled, I was walking front her " Faster kitty ... We must to go to get you sister" I saw her comes back next to me, her hand on her forehead and .... BLOOD ! Everywhere ! >~<
She hurt her forehead on a wall !

I had no tissues ... " Put your jacket on !" xD
Fortunately a woman with her daughter proposed us to come to her appartment to cure the girl.
The blood stoped and we went to get the younger.




She is ok, but it's a bit deep, we tried steri-streap but with hair .. Doesnt work
><.
I will see tomorrow how her parents will fix it ><.


Tomorrow, Darling have his last japanese test, I'm happy, he will can rest a bit( he really need rest >< ) and ...more time for his Fululu x3

2 commentaires:

  1. C'est pas 'tu' c'est 'tsu' aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

    stella pour te servir 8D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. xDDDDDDDDDDDD
    C'pas moi !
    j'ai trouvé une image pour illustré pas fait gaffe au japonais XD mais oui c'est pas faux je corrigerais demain <3
    ( putain mais y'a plein de gens qui look mon blog en fait o_o ... Pitchounet , toi , uen autre amie ....)

    RépondreSupprimer