Cosmetic review & Sewing

17/16~01~2011

I went yesterday with Evy to Sacré Coeur district
for fabrics.
I needed some things to customize a boater I bought on FanPlusFriend.

I don't have girls, they are in holidays,
so we had time to have a lunch at a bar fron the Church x)

[Croque Madame]

I was totally full ._.




I spend my morning at school, in pattern making,
making it ^^.
I was too tired to continue my suit. ~_~

After fabrics, we went to Make Up Forever's shop,
thanks to my school card, I've 40% off on everything <3 <3


It's hard for me to found foundation at department store =_=
my skin is too white.
Plus, I only had 1 foundation till now,
I bought it maybe ...1 and half year ago ?!
Before it I never needed it actully, 
I never had acne or something like that,
but now , because of school and job and problems x), 
I've dark circles under eyes XD

The coverage is not that bad, but not "photoshop" effect XD
It's natural  and don't make the face look greasy.
The effect is longer than the first one I had.


Powder, hard to found one with the right color too ^^.
Not that bad and long-lived ._.

By the way, I saw these eyelashes on the web site ....
<3 <3
But unfortunately it's pink -_-"
If i got it I will change the color, or made some by myself x)))





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire