Movie: Mean Girls

5~02~2011 

I'm working tonight ( huhu ~! XD)
and at Baby sitting,
I decided to watch a movie i download few weeks ago,
and which I wanted to see since a while.
Unfortunately, with school ( yes because ME I've class, ME I've a life,
and ME I've the proof of that, anybody can check my work,
unlike some poor girl(s) ), jobs, etc...

So, from now, I thought it could be a good idea to donwload movies
when I've a new date for baby sittings during night ( and when I've not too much homeworks.
Fortunately at that time, we have mainly pattern maiking to do.) and watch them during work.
So I could be less bored and fall asleep lol.

Well, no sumarry ( as usual) just,
 all gals should whatch it,
it made me think of " Legally Blonde"
 but it's not that cliché .

This movie reflects perfectly the girl world,
I speak knowingly:
BecauseI lived a smilar situation, about bitchies, few days ago;
  and I'm a girl, I'm not ashame to admit it,
I'm totally able to act like that, but not for free.
If you hurt me you'll look for troubles (aww Britney.S quand tu nous tiens XD)




By the way, I hope this time I'm enough refined ....
beacause, I want to say, that remark really touched me  ._.
I heard many thing about me, many were right ...
But never I was unrefined and/or vulgar o_o !




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire