Holidays

19/26~02~2011

A week of holidays,
I spent all my time to finish my suit =_=



With the R4 card that darling offered me for my B-day last year, 
he gave me CDs with games.
But .... the most interesting are in japanese ;_;
I started to play at FullMetalAlchemist, 
ok ... Not that hard but I needed to re-start the 1st level 4 times XD
and ...in teh 2nd one, I always loose bc I waste my life points XD

So funny, I didnt learn japanese, so I understand 1 word of 5 XD
Fortunately I can read a bit of Hiragana & Katakana, 
and I know the story ~

My new room-mate .... T_T

[Kitty sleeping in a bag ....]

During 2 weeks, I kept at home the Kitty of a family where I keep boys 
sometimes for BBsitting.
Her and the rabbit became very friend, 
did silinesses together,played together, hugies together ... 

I loved how she slept XD


Together in the rabbit's cage XD


Licking~





Awaiting my dress of F+F,
I made a capeline~


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire