Fan plus Friend order

11~02~2011

I was watching the FanPlusFriend web site
and it made me remember:
It's soon my birthday o_o !?
(Yes I start to forget it more easily than before ... Im getting old XD)

Squinting at this dress since a while
I asked advices to Darling and 2 ofs my friends:
Black or white ?



I thought, it could be a perfect dress for and event
we have planned for March,
so white is better.
For once ...I will have something in other color than black XD
but will accesorize it with black items


[ pettitcoat, because I need a puffy one for my suit, the one for school project :s]

[Chocker]
With fabric and lace, 
It will match with the rococo style of the dress,
at that time Marie-Antoinette wore chockers eentially with
fabric and lace in the daily.
The big ones with pearls and diamonds were more for balls or other special events.

[Earings xp ]

That tricorn, I already have it, but I wonder if it could match with this outfit ...
Or maybe the other hat I still must  to customize...
Or only hair style ._.
I'll see in time.

At the same time Evy ordered some lil' things too
because, indeed, shipping are pretty expensive.
For 100gr => 30$ =_=
Better for us to make a big order x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire