Sales~

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Please Read


☆ All prices are listed in EURO (€) and USD ($). Please use xe.com for currency conversion.

☆ I have a rabbit, but never come in my room and nobody smoke at home.☆ Paypal or bank transfer is OK.For the ones who can come on Paris, hand delivery is possible, soin that case I accept cash ( in €)

☆I ship from France ( Paris)

☆I only send after having received the payment

☆ Prices DO NOT include worldwide shipping. Tracking is not included, please enquire if tracking is required. Please check : Laposte.fr

☆ You can make me an offer, but please be reasonable. However I may not reply to offers straight away incase someone else is willing to pay full price.

☆ No holds or trades except if I specify it.☆ Please do not leave your Paypal address unless you are ready to be invoiced. Priority DOES NOT go to the first person to leave a Paypal address to allow for enquiries and to keep everything fair.

☆All clothes will be washed ( even if already clean) before to be sentIf you have any question, please feel free to ask.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆

Metamorphose JSK

SOLD
Thanks!



Offbrand OP
Bought at Harajuku's shop (paris)
Worn some times,
good condition
Too small for me now
Size: S
Price: 50€-68$

Front

dsc_0038
Wearing9130_1240565136160_1290246636_30728359_4369053_n



If you want more infos , photos or questions, please ask.Thank you for looking

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire