Movie: Pirates of Caribbeans: On Stranger Tides

3~06~2011

Today I am sick,
begining of sore throat and my cold becomes bigger.
So, no school.
I keept  "Loulou" the chicken lol

He stayed on the chair, 
during my fashion design homeworks.

I realized, I had blue nails fingers o_o
It never happened before ....
But desepeared after few hours.


I wanted to go to see Pirates of Caribbeans 4th
and no time etc etc, but it was a free day today,
and then no school, so girls and Justine proposed me 
to go to see it.

Outfit of the day:
Bolero: Angelic Pretty
Dress: Jesus Diamant Replica
Socks: Tokyo-offbrand
Shoes: Andre
I decided to do an effort,
sick ok, Zombie no! XD

My Brother and his friend Alex' on the bus
 My brother was with his friend at home so , at the last minute:
Hey guys ! Come with us ?!

Direction: La Défense
La Grande Arche & sunset

 Before to go the the cinema,  we went to a restaurant
Viagio, italian one.

Very Balanced dinner =_=




Amazing landscapes~
for a fourth, it is not bad at all.
Humor, action and Johnny Deep~
I recommand it but I won't tell anything more :p
<3



Juju ~

With THE tail XD and Cecil McBee scarf,
was not that cold but a bit.

2 commentaires: