Catacombs

28~06~2011


We finally were enough courageous
and get up early today, 
enough early at least to go and visit catacombs~

We had to wait for 1 hour under sun lool
Fortunately I had my parasol :)


I already went with mom and a friend when I was 12 years old lol
I loved it a lot !!!
I like to imagine all forbidden Parties, 
satanic rituals ( yes yes , some do it in secret ^^")
and others ...Not very catholic things :p































It was around 2pm when we finished to visit,
we went to the shop get post cards x)
and in a supermarket for icecream lool.
darling was hungry :p

We had to wait a bit, 
because we had a rendez-vous
with a guy.
The day before, when he was waiting for me at the Mc Donald's
darling found a Navigo pass, card to transports in paris.
Thanks to the name of the guy, I looked for him on facebook and sent a message.
So Today we planed a meet to give him back the card :)

Awaiting, we went to walk around 
and we enter in a Church.










I do love churches *_*


Eiffel Tower again~


I really played like a tourist XD


I needednew shoes :p
"needed" XD



The evening , Darling proposed to watch 
"Catacombes" a "horror" movie with the singer P!nk


Well, it is a movie for teenagers, 
for pyjamas parties lool.
There is the total "gothic-satanic-Urban-legands"'sclichés lool
But the best point are the backgrounds , 
which are very well done and look like perfectly parisians catacombs x))



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire