Movie: X-Men First class

4~06~2011

Still sick, it is life ! lol
But I made an effort I MUST go outside.
So Today it was cinema with my Mélinda  :)

Outfit of the day:
Bolero: Angelic Pretty
Dress: Victorian Mainden Replica
Shoes: DreamV
Headband: Rococo soul

Darling: Ah yes, I can see you are sick
Ok ... Means even with the make up I failed =_=

I tried a "bun" as I saw in a popteen magazine a moment ago,
it is easy to do, the most important is the backcombing.
Hair made in 5mins~
That's why when I see "bun" wig on web ._.
I think when we have long hair it's a bit silly to buy it,
because so easy to do it....Lol !
But I made one less big, wished something more lolita than gal.

Opera Garnier
Appointment at 6:00pm  on the step of the Opera.
I was looked for Melinda ... Walking front all the tourists ....
And I see Melinda, who waited but did not made any sign ! XD
" You wished me to pass front every people?!"
" You are dressed up so well !"
" So descreet , yes ! XD"


Very good movie but not for the story itself
more for special effects and the message.
The look of our trivialized society.
How people accept, or not, those considered abnormal.
( I've more to say but so out because of meds, I am lazy ~)


We had a quiz to do, 
" which is your fav' scene ?"
Manue & Fululu: The one  with Hugh Jackman  ( Wolverine)!!!!!

I have to say: the scene is around 5seconds... XDXDXD



2 commentaires: