Shopping and China Town

9~06~2011

Sick , Sick, Sick ....
I do not sleep a lot, 
I work until late at night,
I won't go to sleep before 4am lol.

But I proposed to Justine and Mélinda,
to go to chinese district and have a lunch.

Ready to go.
Bolero and dress Jesus Diamante replica.
Quality is not that bad.
I will customise some things too, add some lace =D
It will be totally unique .
I rather paye 200yuan than 30,000yen
for clothes lol.
Better to save money for the future than for clothes ^^
It's the most wise for me.

Welcome to China Town~


Supermarket~
So kitch =D



Restaurant~

2 plates ! I ate 2 plates =DDD
Congratulations myself ! XD

Chocolate mousse and .... a strange thing lol
Something like jelly.


Shopping center:
Welcome to asia~



When I saw them, I thought about Darling XD

Yes with a fur scarf in summer ><
Damn flu.


Also, we went to Japanese district, at Opera,
for Book Off'shop and buy, with Melinda
some magasines.

 Ageha,
That volume is not that good...



Nails's magasines, 
second hand, only 2 or 5€! 




Last popteen.

I found a pocket for my Iphone,
it was made for me ,
already my name on:
Flora  XD


With Mélinda we made a group order on the web site E.L.F
This is what I bought:

Under eye concealer

Individual lashes



False lashes

 mascara

Brushes ~

Waterproof eyeliner wich does not work o_o !
Already dry =_=

By the way, going to get the younger girl at school, 
I realized that:
Alphabet with chinese caracters x) ~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire