Middle Age Museum: Cluny

29~06~2011

Sunny day ~
We enjoyed  that day and went to visit the 
Museum of Middle Age, Cluny.





We passed by Châtelet~
I nerver remember the name of that tower =_=
It was , for many year, in renovation.
It is finish since 2-3 years,
I need to ckech if we can visit it.

Moi-Même-Moitié doll XD

Antic Window display


I know that museum perfectly, 
I went to do cultural activities when i was younger,
alomots every wednesday ._.
It was pretty interesting, 
I learnt illumonations,
how to write in Gothic style ( with real quill)
work of craftsmanship ... and more :)




Sundial *_*


















I remember, 
I did an activity where we worked on stainglasses,
we learnt who to make it,
read it and the history of  =D









That day, 
there where an exhibition about swords~








There were a part of a famous french serie about the king Arthur:
Kaamelott.
This one was about the dubbing of knights :p


Jeanne d'Arc

Darling playing XD















Our famous tapestries: The Lady and the Unicorn





It about the richness of the 5 senses
I had a book with that legend when i was a child ^^












need a pencil ? :p











Looks like Moi-même-Moitié prints :p


















Mirrors



Armor and shields


 Just before, we had a bit of time, 
so I asked Hubby to come with me to Harajuku's shop,
I got a Jesus Diamante Necklace and a DreamV jacket

yes, it's pink ._. ....
I have sinned !!!!!!! awwww ! XD


2 commentaires:

  1. justement je voulais visiter ce musée! c'est pas loin de ma fac j'y passerai un jour avant ou après les cours

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. oui !! passage obligé XD pius c'est gratuit pour nous lol

    RépondreSupprimer