Modern Art Museum with Darling

18~06~2011

Yesterday was the last day of our pattern making exam~
But I am desapointed I missed my suit jacket T_T

Some new Pronuptia Dresses~




Today it is saturday so, with Hubby, we decided to visit the "Centre Georges Pompidou"
which is a Modern Art Museum~

Getting ready,
Darling made my makeup x))


So goooood to have our makeup made but somebody else x)

But before, went to the latin district , next to my father's shop,
to get a Ice cream  at Amorino.


Saint Michel Fountain

Strike against abortion 

For my part I am for abortion,
it is a freedom, a choice we should all have.


Pistachio and praline on waffle for Darling

Stacciatella ~




Let's go to Museum
I missed Justine XD
We laughed sooooo much during art lessons in high school...
Ahh ... Modern art x)



By Marcel du Champs,
Ready made




















Makes me think of a shower curtain ._.




Looks like Dalì works





Ham-Ham-HAMTARO =DDDD XD
















Special for Justine~

For dinner, direction our "China town" in a free buffet restaurant


Roll spring ~

Soup

Desserts

It was amazing, Darling ate 2 big plates o_o ?!
How ?! XD

Unfortunately, because of restaurant,
I was late for baby sitting >_<
But parents were kind and kids already asleep :)
We watched Incidious with my Love ....
I've been so scared I hurt myself in a brust of fear XD
(plus hubby made me scared >_< )

3 commentaires:

  1. I really like the 3rd Pronuptia Dress
    And i dont if its just me, but i dont like modern art |D
    But still looks like you had fun :3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. XDDD

    Yeah I am not really fan about modern art neither ...LOL
    I already went over there with my art class, 3 years ago x)
    But it's intersting I think.
    Of course my fav is the Louvre museum ~!

    RépondreSupprimer