Beautician & Hair dresser

19~05~2012
 Just few days before Darling's arrival, 
so I took a bit of time for myself between
my work and housework,
my parents left for the week-end, so I need to do everything alone
( Please notice I have a rabbit AND a brother who
does not care  about dishes, clothes nore even remove his
shoes when he comes back home)

First, beautician,
I do my eyebrown terribly so it is
usually Justine who does it, not myself.
As Elle Woods says " do things by yourself, except eyebrown"
( Yes it is a movie character, so what ?
I can be superficial sometimes 8D)


Once I will, maybe, do nails here ._.



The beautician is very adorable~
And made a perfect work.
After, Iwent to the hairdresser .


I waited for so long .... -_-


Fortunately I had a magasine~


So , ok I wished my fringe back but the
girl misunderstood my wish ....


But I like x)


Make up of the day x)

and no , I do no wear false lashes ....


Bunny helped me for washing clothes 8D



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire