Shopping for School with Sylvie

5~05~2012

Cv's lesson, 
was ... ok  but not that much usefull, 
we already had one last year.
I actuallly do not  made much to correct on my own.

We also had a "questionnary", the  personn
next to you has to selct your "qualities" and "flaws"
That was fun x)


Also, today I got the Alice Madness Returns
Art Book *_*
I love it so much !

That universe is really inspiring~
I did not loose my goth soul x)
I am not fan of making cosplay at all, 
but if I should do once, it will this one iI think XD

Wanna watch it when Darling will be at home 8D


I was waiting for Sylvie, 
we had to go to Barbès and look for shoes for our costumes


So many shoes shops  o_O



Shoes for lil girls <3


So many choice for Slut's shoes XD



I want *_*



We passed at Tati Marriage, 
which is a wedding shop .
There is many cheap things, 
good to complete even a party.


8D for Baby's birth Party~


I found the shoes but other many things
like nightgown, underwears makeup ....

I didnt have white eyeliner :p


Bought other panties and bras for my costume

THE shoes, I did not find better ( for a good price)
and internet might be too slow.


Mirror~

D-17 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire