Shopping for school, Cinema & Bitches

16~05~2012

I quickly check Instagram, 
and .. OH ! surprise !
A friend of the Chines slut started to follow me
and liked my photos !!
Eh Dude ! XD
Are you stupid ? Do you think you will find any interesting things here ?


Sorry I only have hapiness with my Hubby to share, 
so,  you will have nithing to report to your "Ms.P"
Also, if you tried to created troubles between I and my Love,
you failed :)
An other thing you can report to you dear Sakigoth.
Maybe I should post the photos of her in underwear on a bed
for her "love" which was not even her boyfriend
or her  topless ?
Or some of her messages she deleted and other ?
Maybe here she would ask you bitches to stop to provoke me.
Because my Insta is public,
so you do not need to follow me to see my photos.
Check  if you want but do not provoke.
You could not make any trouble in my couple :)  
Oh ! By the way, stay tunning !
I might announce soon a good new at the end of June :)
You Sluty-friend might appréciate it :)
Her who is still single at 30 y/o                  


Also , stop to follow my Lolita friends,
you will not learn anything about me :)

Coming back from school, 
I thought about Darling and Sylvie .... XD


I had to buy a little pony for my school project ><
But , actually, they are now ugly if we compare with
the first, my , generation .... T_T


Barbie *_*

was my favorite toy I think,
with baby-dolls x)


Got a bustier for the costume, 
because, the teacher asked me to remove the historic corset
she wants something new ....


At the evening, with my brother, one of his friends
and his friend's girlfriend; 
we decided to go a watch the cabin in the woods 8D


It was really cool to relax a bit


I love la Défense the night :)
especially warm night


and need now to go back to work on the
final project ><

2 commentaires:

  1. My Dear,
    Don't want to sound rude, but what if she is not such a close friend of 'her' and she just found you on her page and honestly likes your pics?
    I mean, it just don't always need to be hate...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lol trust be it is one of her best friend, I know her they go often out together and Darling had her on his MSN ( had yes , because he deleted every people relative to her or her friends to avoid me to be hurt and to trust him)
    She bitched about me on the patricia's plurk when this one posted the screen of her message with my darling etc ....
    Lol
    But an other on Istagram yeah she likes my pic and know patri but she is not one of her close frd etc si I even speak with her a bit etc but Deliflute tries juste to provoke x)

    RépondreSupprimer