Darling's arrival

21~05~2012

J-J ~
Had to awake around 5am
to pick Darling at the airport.

How I take the photo so early on the Bus XD
It is cold and rainy, 
but I am so happy to be with Darling again~
Last time, we left each othe in September 2011 at the Melbourne airport.
9 months, it is long ^^"


I made the dinner and a birthday cake for Darling
to celebrate, even if it is a day late, 
his birthday :)


and Mom bought a cake too XD

I got married with Chouchout 8D
She offerend me a ring.... On pupe ! XD



As I knew we will meet again,
I asked Darling to keep with him the presents
and bring when he will come
I got as present 
his favorite necklace, 
one he wore a lot <3
It is very special to me :)

He got in a vintage shop a victorian collar ,
it will pefectly fit with the necklace 8D

Hime bow 8D
It looks like LaPafait style :D

The Arwen star, as Valentine's Day present <3
I had one yeard ago , but broke it and lost ....

For my Bithday, he offered my a PSVita too ! XD
I am not fan of these kind of things but... Ok
Why not.
But I told him , next  time I would ptrefer a dress >< 
or jewel, or something like that

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire