shopping & Life

23~05~2012

I take little breaks between my work, 
and I made an other order on restyle x)





I have currently a weakness for stripes 8D

I love pin-up inspired style since years
now , but I never tried
this kind of dress.

Jacket x)


Also I ordered on Etsy,
a hadpiece, in case we will go to 
the medieval event, but I do no know if we will have the time to.

And a corset from Louise Black,
I had a crush on since years ><


At Saint Lazare Station,
they installed an Art Work ....



I will not tell my deep thoughts x)

I had to wait for Justine, who was late, so I want to
Virgin Megastore to have a look, 
and Thor ~ <3

Alos passed at Kiko  8D



Lashes for the Jury , for Ju'


The last Ageha Issue x)

We both work hard , and go to sleep late, 
I really want to pass my exam as soon as possible to rest a bit ><




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire