Fast week end

12~05~2012


The week-end passed so fast !
 I still have so many thing to do !

I finally can wear my summer dresses~
it's getting warmer 8D

As I currently work late in the night, 
the rabbit comes and  stay x)

 We often have some problems with printers at school
we need to wait, we waste credits etc =_= how stressfull it is.

8D warm weather !!!!

Before to go back home , I went to Kiko and the FNAC,
a bit of shopping to confort myself working all the days 
without "sorties"

Eyes shadows












I went to Claire's too, they always have some promotions/sales




I finally got the book for a frencj Tv serie : Kaamelott.
It became THE reference for Chouchoute and I XD
Even with Sylvie sometimes ...
C'est pas faux ! 8D

I DO LOVE asian beauty product:
It is glam,
Packages are attractive
There are things you can't fin in France 
It make you look you are "rich" XD
But, we have to admit, all these chimicals are shit,
and that's why I never forgot the Granny's advices and the one we know since ages
The natural is the best !
I tried many thing for buttons for example when I was younger, 
and the best the most efficient has been tomatoes ....

Because it was cute


I need to finish the fashion buisness project ... SOON è_é !!!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire