Quick post

15~05~2012
A quick post for quick news, 
I only have few days to finish my thing for the Jury 
and 
before Darling's arrival ><

Fortunately I got him the PS Vita as Birthday present x)
but need to write the card.

I got my order from Restyle
prices are interesting and the quality not bad !

:p

Maleen had these earings, I just fell in love with !

To match with the skeleton belt and later with the
 Louise Black corset I plan to order too

Today ,
I had to look after the 3 boys too, at the same time
than my usual girls x)
was funny, because they actually walked the one after the first front,
and did not speak, 
like they did not know each other XD

The rabbit of the girls x)
They called her Noisette, 
she is cute and reminds me of mine I had years ago.

4 commentaires:

  1. love the bag and the earrings !
    and oh my the bunny is soo cuute !!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes !! I loved so much items on that web site XD
      yup bunny is funny 8D

      Supprimer
  2. Ces boucles d'oreilles sont juste parfaites *o* Merci pour cette découverte !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui ! *_* je les avaient vu sur Maleen et quand je les aient trouvées ici je n'ai pas résisté x) mais elles sont un peu lourdes.

      Supprimer