2 days: Cinema with Ju' & Home

3~09~2013


It is so good to have a warm weather ,
like in Spain <3 br="">And with " If the Sun Rose" by Saratoga it's perfect.

What's on my news feed on my facebook wall -_- ...
How do you want me to be less obssessed with him
if when i wake up, I see that ?! XD

Today's outfit.

We passed at the supermarket with Justine,
My brother can find canadian food, if he missed it :p

KYAAA !!
Sapain *_*

COLACAOOO !!
I do not like it but it is THE chocolate powder we have when 
we are in Sapin so it tastes holidays for me XD

Some interesting plates we found at Zara home

Rabbit and Cat, perfect for choue x)

An Henri VIII's pillow ....
I know, currently and since a moment, 
the TV serie " The Tudors" had a lot of success...
But it is really a need to put the REAL Henri o_O

*_* Must ... have ... It

And this one too ...

For Choue again XD


We went to Berko, bought some cupcakes and sit front La Defense's place 8D

Yumyum

Mines on the top and Ju's ones :p
I tried Oreo , Vanilla & Rapsberry.

Oh you ....
Love you color, your lil rappsbery on the top....

Jamie somethiiiiinggg !!!
I must watch this one 8D

Tonight, WOLVY !!!! <3 p="">
I got a skull earing  ._.

Quote of the day.

4~09~2013


Got my bread maker :o
Now "just" need to try it x)

Something big ... and moving, and singing ...
I pushed it outside -_-

Choue  decided to find me a new boyfriend XD
and opened the  applications XD
You can send her your CV ....



Darling call my appartment the "pink lights district" ._. .....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire