Harajuku Fashion Walk.

19~09~2013


Got ready for the 1st Harajuku Fashion Walk in Paris !


Today's outfit.




Was affraid to arrive late, but no x)

There were many people, and some came in the middle of the walk !


Every fashion style has been mixed, showed and walked all together~


Was great to see people with diferent fashion style to speak  to each other~


Cynthia, a very kind girl I met .

Nelly.


CAMILLE !
Who came late because of  job interview,
which she succeed !!
She now an employee at  Axes femme Anecdote!
Congrats to her <3 p="">



During~


There was some "famous" people from Japan as some muses of the japanese street fashion.
Also there was the group of the  美女♂menZ
I did not know them before , but the one in "pink" made me think of someone.
I was right, my friend Tsukiyo told me about him.
It was Yakkun, her idole XD

But realized it after the walk XD

One of them, Iori,  came to speak to me, 
and asked a photo with me x)
He was cute with he fren-glish lol
As usual -_- after few hours outside my face/hair, are fucked up T_T



Found on facebook, can't remember where ( as usual)


Took on Lunie's live journal



By Nakana Focus


More photos HERE

Everyone!
Took on Iori's facebook


I could not go with Camille for lunch,
I had girls to pick up at school.
Byt before to change my clothes, 
I played :p









Arrived at home, 
the post mail  brough my package 8D
My piggy USB jey offered by Mom  <3 p="">

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire