I am a vet ...

20~09~2013
A Mom's colleague asked me to come at their school, 
to look at their little baby rabbit , for her claws.

Today's Outfit

Mom's rabbit in her class, Nounou

The little miss I've been called for.
I checked her claws, as I expected she is too young for the moment to cut her claws.
Ther are still very sharp and fine, small. She needs to grow up a little bit before to do anything x)
But she is sooo cute *_* so fluffy


As Iori's english is small, 
I had to brough back at my apprtement my japanese book, 
to communicate with him on phone XD
It's been soooo long I havent practiced japanese ._.
I still remember some little things but , I lost a lot.


On youtube, watching the BijomenZ music on the Tsukiyo's adivces, 
that's whe is recommanded to me on the right side...
Spanish metal in the middle of japanese music ....
My case is desperate XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire