Tokyo Crazy Kawaii Day 1

21~09~2013


Pauline and Adèle arrived yesterday, went to The Gazette concert
a,d spent the night at home.
Today it is the seconde Tokyo Crazy Kawaii day,
but for us, it is the first x)


Getting ready ....




Waiting.


Pauline was a realy photo stalker today XD








On the metrooo


Adèle & Pauline




I never went at the Vincennes's castle, 
it is really lovely,
I must come back and visit it.




Strange cat ... XD

*_* Liz Lisa !


I entered and met, for the first time in realy my lovely Ribbon ! <3 br="">
She was soooo cute <3 br="">I was so glad to finally meet her ^^

From her.

When we just arrived it was the BijomenZ's concert.
Random or destiny .... Name it as you wish XD




:p 



Not too much people !


We took a photo for Tsukiyo !
but Natsuki is missed XD

We spent most of the time with them, was really funny...
but  you know good enough.



Amazing corner *_*




And so japanese



ROBOTTTT !
You could play with it XD

The gang !
Sarah, Hanako, Chloé, One of hanako's friend ^^" & Camille.


My sabertooth clan's sister, Aliénor.


We left the convention at the end,
I got invited to go to evening in Paris,
my friend planned to leave tonight but the chance was too funny to !
They decided to stay and to come with me x)

Adèle is gonna start her street carreer in Paris :p

Phantom Adèle

Sunset <3 br="">
We quickly came back home and changed,
then left for the meet.



Pauline had also a meet with a friend of her ^^


8D

We arrived, it was near the Seine 8D



It was fun, at the entrance a woman
"Why are you there ? "
Eh bitch it's not because you are in the staff of an hipster club, you have to be like that.
I curtly replied her the truth and " oh okay, fine, please pass"
è_é !
Yes, I have been invited è_é !

Full Moon~


It was late... we were glad to finally be in bed.

Pauline and Adèle left home at 5am ...
Useless to tell it was a short night for everybody >_<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire