Begining of September

1~09~2013


Let's start the school year 8D

With Saruman and the Mordor looking at me~

Went to la defense, and passed at Toy's ur Us ... as usual -_-



I "needed" a new fountain pencil
Monster High seemed appropriate :p

and Fell in love with these spiders earings *_*
2~09~2013


Hard to awake ... Especially to go to the school registration.

But, you cannot start better than with a video clip of
Mago de Oz  "Posada de los muertos" 
with Leo Jiménez  *_*
His bad boy side is sexy *-*
( when you know he is gentle in real with fans XD)

It is a long waiting .... -_-
Fortunately I have my book.

Que difficil ....
I do not know the story XD
I am a bit lost ....


FINALLY I HAVE A PAPER è_é

Awww *_* Lord of the Rings...

The travel back home, by train, 
makes me thing of my trip at Vila-Seca T_T
I miss holidayssss !!!
-Knowing I did not start school , yet-

Pigeons having a bath.

Passing by the museum Les Arts Décoratifs,
it is still for the underwears exhibitions .
The shop has many beautiful things *_*

Ahh <3 desire="" dies="" of="" p="">
Corsets are my sins .... :(





Passed at Saint Severin Church

To enlight a candle again , for my video  of "Jesus" which is back x)


I love watch at satined glasses.
Will never get bored to.



Want the same paint wall in the castle I will never have XD

Sacred hearts cross

Because a video back of the song "El Tiempo Curara" deserves at least 2 candles


Angel enlighted by a ray of Sun




The most beautiful moment of a church is when It is empty~

*______* <3 div="">


Sunset on the town hall
On the Seine

Louvre

Dinsey street art

Le printemps

I passed at the Esoteric book shop ._.
And bough a book about Vampires.
I resisted to get those about werwolf, ghosts and witches ToT

New fountain pencil 

Letter paper.

Simple underwears

Also, I get syndicated when went to University

And I am officially a student ... Again -_-



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire