Life; bread & tea time with Justine

8~09~2013

Healthy breakfast

Saw the news  ...
PORQUEEEEEEEE ;_;
Why my fav singer refused the proposition of my fav spanish groupt ;_;
Would be so perfecttttt .
Ah.... Life is unfair !

On a car .... XD

My Bank rocks 8D

I want a credit card with it è_é !

Dad , after leaving it in the package for months, 
finally instlled the new computer ....
When I finished my fashion studies  -_-
I would be useful for fashion design to have a more powerful  computer ><

Will try bread tonight

Not much cooked, as I like ! <3 p="">
It's funny, 
Mom doesnt like my fiancé,but that's what she gave to me XD
" the wedding guide: new law"


9~09~2013

The bread is good :o
But my knife slipped , and I cut my finger .
Silly me


Justine came for the tea time, 
with a vegan cake; which was delicious.

Found a baby snail on mu umbrella *_*
They are so cute when baby !

Met a cat which tried to follow me x)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire