Halloween Night

31~10~2013

I planed to go to the Tokyo Decadance, 
but I got lazy to.
And finally my friend Serge " autorised me" to go with them to " Le Manoir de Paris"
which is a tall haunted building :p




As I am going with old friends wich doesnt share my goth taste,
I did something "soft" ^^

Makeup

8D Vampyre tonight

Outfit of the day.

Entrance.

It was a epic night , for some reasons:
First, we waited for around 4 hours, and passed at the end, we were the lastest persons too.
After they asked people to come back an other day.

Then , inside .... I was glad there was many people, because usually you do the way in 45 mins,
here we did it in 20-30mins.
As there was more people, we passed fatsern because everybody was pushing each other.
Usually, the actors in does not have the right to touch you and you, you cannot touch them ( but trust me, this idea did not come in my mind xD)
But as it was halloween , they could T_T.
Also, for normal day, you are 2-3 persons max in a room with 3-4 members of staff, which surround you xD
Here not the time and space, FORTUNATELY!

At the begining I was terrified, it is really well done,
and I was " please please please do not touch me please" xD
And some of other people , them, though I was part of the staff ... Because of my vampire fangs and outfit xDD

After a little while, I decided to walk, looking at the floor, 
and to let the stgress go say " Hello !!!" to the monsters , which leave you alone when they see you are not affraid.


There was a very funny guy, we heard him telling to staff members
" Hey ! I know you ! You where in the lord of the rings movie ! Oh and you too ! You played in harry Potter !" xDD
We were glad to come back home after waiting so long and having so much emotions x)
Hippo , Anaïs and Ben , drinking the Serge's can :p

I was great, I recomend you to go if you can , at leats once .
For my part .... I do not know if I will do again.... Maybe xD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire