Shopping

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 01~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

D-13 !!
I look forward to go to Madrid !!!!
*fan girl mode ON*
Bunny qui prend de la hauteur.

I partipated to a little game at New Look's shop a little while ago, 
and what was my surprise when I got the price from them today.
The products are really nice and useful,
I have the use for each of them ^^.
The pencil lipstick has a nice red color, and last for hours.
The "hand spa" smells very good and leaves you very soft hands
The body cream the same, smelling good and alos efficient. Usually Neutrogena, in my opinion have nice products.
To finish, the hair spay, well, I am not convicend yet, I need to really try it properly, when I will have the time to, 'cause I tried it quickly.

Serge & Hippolyte

Tonight,our "old friends meetin" was at my (small) place XD
We ordered pizzas, and the two guys served us , the three girls :p
We have very modern and  nice friends guys :p

Pizzas 8D

We ate a lot, and Serge made me laugh so hard and so many times, 
my abs were painful at the end of the evening XD




アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 02~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Today's outfit



We went to the universitary restaurent for lunch, the "tex mex" one.
It's fun, we are in Mexico :p


I am late, so I had to sacrifice myself and eat 2 chocolates at the same time
from teh advent calendar :p

Yum yum



On the evening, I totally forgot, 
but Camille was coming for dinner.
I brought her back from Barcelona an Hand of the King pin  of Game of Thrones,
and it was a good reason to see each other, eat and speak ;)

Lil' desserts :p

I also received my time-turner *_*
Me, fan ?  No ..... :/
* Fucking proud ! *






アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 03~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


To start school with " Initiation a la Recherche" ...
Just do not want to wake up XD

I am multitasks 8DDD
Speaking with choue, Hubby, working ...



Bothering the bunny :p


Going to pick up girl I passed front some Christmas trees in our district.

Dinner well organized .

Also I started to put my deadlines for our differents works
on my background....These days will be hard :/

You know it becomes serious when you need your glasses because your eyes
start to hurt XD

We were working online with my group when an anonymous camel
came on our page ... Who the fuck can access to our work ? :/

Got that tonight in the kinder surprise XD
I will give them to Choue .

Also by working in my bed, 
my back starts to hurt -_-
Wear an overbust corset while sleeping helps.


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 06~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


It's Santa Claus day today !!


But also Choue Birthday !!
So: Joyeux anniversaire ma chouquette !! <3 br="">
:p

Walking on a coloured path

:o ! A lion on my way .... 
It's a destiny sign !! XD

Sunset while waiting for the train


The shopping mall.

The Santa claus throne

I went to Berko; and this time, tried the cheese cake with red-fruits ....
Pfff Jouisif quoi !

Eh ! A card with my  name 8DDD


At "Maisons du Monde" I spend sooo much .
I neede boxs for flavor and sugar etc etc

Yes, it was a real need :p

Yeah .... It was a need too :/


Super sexy pyjamas at new look XD and socks

Also at Maisons du Monde, I got some Christmass tree décorations :p








A little bit only ..... Hem !





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire