Holidays in Spain: Vol 1

[ Empùria Brava this evening]


We arrived in Spain after a heat day spent in the car.
We were totally wet, so horrible, I don’t complain me when we have hot weather but here, I blessed the shower.

[my Grand-Pa's Kitties ]





I wanted to start sport yesterday at 8:00am, but I found nothing for my breakfast and I was very tired because of the trip.
I cleaned the house with my mother and tested the web…Which has been cut around 7:00pm ….I don’t know why.
We went to the restaurant “ Montserat” a “chaine” of supermarkets especially in “Cataluña”,
Yes , I’m in Spain but Empùria Brava is in the region of the Catalogne, so sometimes “ perdoname pero … no hablo catalan ^^”” lol.
A lot of things are in catalan…Not so hard when you speak Spanish but a bit bother -_-“.
I remember for my diploma the last year, during the spanish test, I started to write “caixa” and not “ caja” … Sometimes I mix @o@.
The afternoon I went to run with my brother, a bit hard, but not so bad for a beginning. *proud*
My goal is not to loose weight , I think I lost enough since april, but win muscles !


I practiced the exercices I learnt during college and high school sport lessons.
Breathing, warm up, stretching
I took a Popteen volume from the last summer, where there are some exercices too. I love fashion japanese bitches =D.

[Where we do sport 4km =D ]



After sport, I went with my brother to the beach, him to swim, me, reading the book of driving lessons, I almost finished the 1st chapter when , suddenly “ Hola ! “ wtf ?! a young man approaches me and asked me if I could keep his clothes in Spanish-french language… Ehhh and my hand in your face, you want ?
I hate this kind of dredger, there are some “approaches” which are better than this excuse.
And , I was surprised, my brother is came immediately “ what does he want ? he bothers you ? è_é ” XD

Well, nothing very interesting ^^”
Ah yes …. I seriously think to propose my candidature to the FBI or NCIS or something like that !
Even when I stopped to look for them, “ the gosts of the past came back” like today on pupe… When you really want to desappear, please find an other Facebook name x).
Web world is so … Small !


By the way, about Pupe ( a japanese web site,where, when you post your clothes and other fashion stuffs to win “ribbons” and buy clothes for your “doll” )
I was thinking, I always hated and got bored fastly with games like “ pico ameba” or “ pets socity” or "vampires" on myspace, but there was a bit of “action”, here on pupe it’s totally useless ! It’s a web site only for girls who want to show off their closet ! XD
Ahh Evy !! I stay for you ! XD But what a pity , there is no interaction between members , only “ cute” , “ I love”, “pretty” ….Useless comments only to win ribbons …
Sincerely, I think when you’re more than 20 y/o and that you’re still on this kind of web site, that you post often, it’s because you’re a bored student, and if you’ve a job… enough bored in your life too XD
But I though too, it can be useful for the assurance if I loose everything in fire or something like that “ look!!! I had all this !” XD
Unfortunately assurances will always try to find an excuses to don’t repay
I stay and enjoy my youth with silly and useless games and blogs, I’ve no children and husband to “bother” me and take my time yet . XD



But I must admit, items for pupe are cute o_o ! It gives me ideas for my clothes.
Of course I stay there, of course I bitch this web site, of course I'm still young and I don't take myself seriously yet . :p

Let's be friends HERE !!!! x)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire