Holidays in Spain: Vol 3

Woke up in the pain. I wanted to go to run but I fell sick “LOL” ….* will hang herself*
I spent my day in bed. Impossible to eat, read or study. I only sleep. In the end of afternoon played at DSi but not more. Even to speak with darling it was not so easy @o@.
I rarely fall sick, except some colds, but when I’ve something -_- I must keep home.
I’m a bit better tonight, there is the final of the world cup … Spain VS Netherlands ….Where I’m, the Costa Brava, there is NOBODY in streets ! No boats in canals, no cars …



No matter which team will win, here, we will have party in streets, we are in spain but there is a lot of tourists from netherland .
On TV it’s a bit boring usually but a this time on each chanels … SPORT ! WTF ><
F1 or football, Tennis and the france tour T_T.

I was so bored, I cleaned my files on my computer and I started to read ( again ) conversation with the girl about the drama …. No… I’m still not ready for it lol, too much painful.
But I’ve good hope, I’m better than few months ago ^^

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire