Holidays in Spain: Vol 4

[Figueres~ <3]

Today, we went to do shopping at Figueres, a city I love so much !
It has a lot of charm, so pretty. I’ve good memories there.
But we passed front a group of teenagers, around 15y/o and one
of boys said in spanish
"I would like to get her" ( but more vulgar, more sexual XD)
about me o_o!
Ok...this morning it was a old man
who was looking at me when I left the water...
Like said "tactfully" Darling yesterday,
" There are many who are more beautiful than you,
There are many who are more clever than you,
There are many I know who are more wealthy than you."
I sincerely don't understand this old man ! XD
Me in swimmwear... LOL!
It's not " Alerte à Malibu" and I'm not Pamela Anderson
For the teenagers, he was just too much horny x)
Bad youth :p


I needed shoes, the ones I had… broken ;_;.
At this time there are sales, My mother was kind enough to offer me two pairs of high heels. =3







We went into 4 different shoes shops lol, I'm not picky, I know what I want.
I had shoes but not high heels here( I forgot mine at paris -_-“ ) but I hurt my ankles without high heels T_T ( yes I’m stupid XD).
It’s simple but with a touch of elegance, like I love.
Like I said, I’ve dissimilar tastes … I LOVE extravagant shoes with lace everywhere too. >.<


I bought a book in a little shop who sales gothic goods and Victoria Francès products ( how I love her !) and a book of “Norma Editorial” about “ Bibian Blue” *melting*



I "took" my parents and went to see Twilight in Spanish, why Twilight ? because I knew …Twiligh won’t be hard in Spanish and I was right.
My poor father “ the end please the end !!! It’s horrible “ XDXDXD
The book is …Too much romantic, even if I read it very fast and even if I liked it, I won’t lie …. It’s for young girls who still believe to prince charming. XD
The story is basic: Two teenagers, in love, but something hinders their story; after to have success, put some vampires …It’s done =D

I don’t know if I’m ready to watch Twilight in August, even with Darling … Too early XD
I will sleep front it, like in December lol.( not but after Spanish I must watch it in English XD)

Before the movie, we saw the preview of the last Harry Potter, I MUST go to see it with my Daughter !! In 3D could be great !



About Tokyo, I’m a bit anxious to come back there, not because of the bulldog who is mad at me , but the atmosphere.
Of course I enjoyed my stay in December , but the first night was so hotrrible, so cold! I slept only 4hours -_-“. The day I was alone to discover the city, but fortunately my dear Rio-chan was here twice.
Even at the beginning, when to go to Japan was a dream to me, I knew I would not love enough this country to live there, and after my trip, now I’m SURE lol. It’s good to visit, meet friends and shopping, well, only for holidays ^^.
I got so much stress to book the flight tickets and rent the apartment …

I’ve no nostalgia when I think about Tokyo, unlike Saigon …. I really forgot something there … o_o!
*Has an idea* Good destination for a Honey Moon ... LOL !

But this time I stay longer, I won’t be alone, warm weather ( oh YES ! XD), so I hope it will be better.

Makes me think....
J'en ai un peu assez de toutes ces histoires,
je vais de mieux en mieux depuis le drama
et je trouve cela puérile qu'une personne blessée veuille en blesser une autre.
Comme " je vais t'atteindre toi, pour le blesser lui" ou encore "Je ne l'ai pas , toi non plu"
Fululu en a marre d'être trop gentille.
J'ai déjà vécut cette situation ou j'ai été la délaissée.
Il était mon premier copain, mais même à 14ans je n'ai pas été chercher 10ans en arrière et essayer de briser le couple restant.
La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid. ( et cela a un coté apaisant)

Bien sur que j'ai de la rencoeur, je ne m'en cache pas.
Et écrire m'a fait beaucoup de bien. =)
(lazy for english you've Google Translate or Babelfish if you don't speak french )



Petit "P.S":
The new Jesus Diamante print is so tacky ... Like wallpapers ( as usual XD)

1 commentaire:

  1. Dear 神花死

    thank you for your comments!
    I'm so happy every time!

    I'm sorry I'm not able to read English well,
    so I'm not able to comment easily..

    beautifull pics!!

    Have a lovely day!!

    Love

    -hina-

    RépondreSupprimer