Wedding ~




Go to Versailles !
With my “fiancée” Evy ( actually we went in September to a wedding fair, and sellers though we were engaged ! lol
But it was great, because even front a “lesbian” couple, they were very nice ( business ? XD) )



So we decided to organize a little pic-nic at Versailles.
Only Vicky, a friend from school and Marina a friend from… Gosh I don’t remember ! It was a while ago XD ( sorryyyyyyy) are came. A private wedding lool.
I wore the dress made for the jury but … Too large for me , arg -_-
Till the Saint-lazare sation it was … ok.
But ….Till Versailles Rive Droite sation to the « château », OMG ! We were melting !!

Vicky


I was surprised …. Not so many people o_o … But it was not unpleasant lol, on the contrary.
We went to sit down on the grass, front the principal lake.
The weather was hot but so pleasant (for me) after the hard and grey summer beginning we had.

Marina


We ate a cheese quiche Lorraine which I made, some cakes from Evy and sodas by Marina.

Evelyne

After meal, small swimming legs in the lake, between swans, ducks and big fish XD ( the monster of the Versailles lake ! XD).
We feed them with the Vicky’s cakes xp.
The babies swan were soooooo sweet *o*




After, because of heat, with Marina and Vicky, the “Baby, the starts shine Bright Umbrella-parasol” on us, and … Rest with feet in water XD.

But between 2:00 pm at 3:30pm … It’s dangerous for white skin.
Marina and myself , got the biggest sunburns ! XD
Legs, arms, back …Strangely no the face o_o, ( thank you parasol !! XD)

Back on the train, fans battle, Marnia VS Evy , Evy won, I don’t how …. I was so tired, to see her with the fan annoyed me lol.


Great day it was, now … I’m waiting for my real wedding …One day maybe , soon I hope ^^ ( I want a loooooooot of dresses XD)

4 commentaires:

  1. j'adore la 3eme photo quand tu laces le corset sur ta copine, ta position puis son expression on dirait une torture! XD
    (sacré fululu! :3)

    (1er commentaire de daddy loloche dans la haus of fululu ca se fête XD)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. awww daddyyyyyy !! XD

    Oui c'est moua =33
    C'est joisif de lacer un corset les gens souffreeennt mouahahah ! XD

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. félicitation \o/ et le voyage de noce alors? hihi

    roooh les bébés cygnes c'est ultra chou

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. euhh les noces .... XD y'en a pas on ets trop pauvres XD
    enfin si je m'en fait un ... à tokyo pour rejoindre mon "amant" XD

    RépondreSupprimer