Holidays in Spain: Vol 5




Nothing very interesting today.

I went to the beach with my father today,
walking on the road, we see a car and a boy " Eh Darling!!!"
OMG ! It was my ex ! XD
Actually it's a childhood friend, but since maybe 3 years,
we don't met anymore.
So, today, I was surprise. ^^

[La pequiña y la grande playa en Empùria.( a la derecha)
La pequeña era nuestra favorita cuando éramos pequeños]

After beach I went to run with my brother.
I was a bit ...angry, no ... Sad.
When you've guest ok, you're busy but in this case don't come to speak and
let the other speak alone on web ...
Then I started to run and more quickly.
My bother " awwww o_o ! But STOP ! your ankles! ( y'es I had problem with
one when I was 12 lol) you'll have dizzy ! ><" Then ok ... slow down but I continued to run, and more than usual , I had a 3mins break and came back at home running .... I never did that. But I was so bad inside ! I needed to evacuate. I think I will continue to take meds for a while XD.


Cela me rend dingue de devoir me la fermer, alors que je n'ai rien fait de mal, je ne suis pas fautive, ma vie est normale je n'ai rien à cacher...Mais non now j'ai un bulldog à dos, une pouf de chinoise irrespectueuse qui ne daigne même pas arranger les choses et une rageuse d'espagnole qui te craches dessus quand on essayer d'aider.
Ahhhh! Que les gens son merveilleux ! =D
Tout ce que je voulais c'était une relation normale...Avec certes ses petits problèmes comme on en rencontre tous, mais pas quelque chose qui me pourrisse la vie.
I can't listen his songs anymore...I loved so much yet ...( why I forget the "'t" everytime -_-" )



Vale ... Que malditos mosquitos tambien -_-"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire