Holidays in Spain: Vol 6

[Dress in a shop @ Figueres ( Carrer Girona)...
I LOVE it <3]>


I didn't write for a while, I was a bit lazy and nothing very important.
This year we don’t visit places or museums -_-“
When I will be back in Paris, I will search for photos of Dalì Museum, took 2 years ago, to write a review . x)
3 Days ago I went to Figueres to “continue” sales @ Zara ^o^/
4 articles for 25€ …Hehe.

[Zara]

[Zara]

[ A rind found at the border between France & Spain
Im falling in love with it >< ]

[ I needed perfume =p
One of my favorite with J'adore de Dior
and Flora by Guess ]



My brother was with my father to do their own sales between “boys”…..We were waited for them with mother …45mins late ! XD
Then I spoke with her …She told me which “sacrifices” she did for my father at the beginning, a bit like me. I was happy to share it with her, and I though after my explanations "she will think something bit better about what I’m living" … Error !
I just opened my eyes this morning and I heard from the dinning room:
“ I don’t think he is good …Not enough authoritarian blahblahlah”
O…K . -_-“
But something good ! I remembered about picture of his friend, when she is “in the bed” in panties and bra or a photo serie called “ the present” for Him …Ok it’ was in 2007 and I was not here but she was fiancé. Which kind of girl does this sort of photos for a “friend” then she is engaged ? XD
Well, the best here is that …I’m CALM ! XD I don’t made a fit !
My meds works !! * dancing*



I went a night with my bro to the beach, it was a beautiful landscape, lights of the cities in the night, the reflection in the sea.
Unfortunately, I don’t had my camera -_- so photos are ….HORRIBLE with my mobile. X)

Few days ago I was speaking with my “Salope”, Audrey, and we wrote the “script” of my new BBF and Koala Adventures =D!
I started yesterday. I hope to finish it soon .
(and after the publication someone will kill me XD)

[With my new clothes and my shoes of Bitch ! XD]

I must write an article about wedding cakes I saw in the last issue of a wedding magazine .... XD

3 commentaires:

  1. le miss dior chérie, j'adore! il est tout frais :3
    puis pour ce qui est de l'autre là, no comment -_-

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oui !! en plus en promo a 33€ :)
    Bah ça ... -_-"""

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Haaaannn elle est trop mimi cette jupe <3

    RépondreSupprimer