Holidays in Spain: Vol 9









i Hola la gente !


Vale, I went to Figueres to do shopping ( even not for myself ! But like I re-found my card code... I had no excuses -_-" )

Figueres




I decided to take some photos of this city.
Unfortunately, not enough battery . >o<
The church " Sant Pere"










Dalì Museum



A door of the Church



I’m drawing a design for a corset but …. I'm totally lost, I’ve no ideas, or no, I’ve too much ideas and I don’t know the ones to choose ><>
Louise Black


Model :Victoria Francès ~ <3



Ones of my fav ~


Yesterday night .... Horror !
Net CUT ! Till today at 7:00pm !
Pff I missed Darling , it makes me so sad .
I spent my day to sleep ... Really.
Juste woke up for meal and watch a part of the movie " Marie Antoinette", to have some idea about corsets. ( because sincerely, the story is bad lol.)
I'm so borred there. I become crazy ...
Everything I do here, in Spain, I can do the same in Paris.
Then , I sleep all the time, to pass the time and forget.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire