Fashion School 2nd year Vol.15


Molding lessons...
I dislike molding =_=
I'm soooo bad ;_;
My muslin has a problem on the sleeve... underarm >_<






Buhhhhhhh T^T
I should fix it ...

****
3~01~2011 

I went to the post office to get 
the package that sent me Darling for Christmas.
(Yes because postman is silly -_-" didnt let it in mail box )


What a suprise when I opened the lil' box:
A pretty necklace.
I never got this kind of thing from him before.
I was a bit affraid  because of the pink box :s
But it was ok x)
Just ... It's golden ...And I only wear/prefer silver ._.

 [There is a Poodle and a Bulldog 
on the card ._.
The Kiwa & Ryonai's curse XD ]

 Pig from Monster Haunter and Lady Oscar *o*
I DO love this manga since I'm 7 years old >_<
I loved to watch it the wednesday morning.

" When I saw it, I thought of you" 
At least it's a cut piggy ... XD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire