Fashion School 2nd year Vol.20

 Week 24th => 30th Jan

Discovery week~
Less lessons x)
I enjoyed to sleep more the morning =3
But we had english lessons =_______=
Teacher is very nice but I'm sooo bored !
I'm not really good in english, especially for pronounciation and grammar,
but for fashion and seam vocabulary it's not a problem ...

I work I work...


We continued to  work on personal suit,
I finally made the skirt in muslin =_=
I had some problems with yoke and sewings,
fortunately easily fixed.


Starting the jacket now
I don't know how to make the collar....
It's a bit like the one of Atelier Boz model


I am easily destabilized actually XD


I'm usually slow for pattern making but ....
How can I do with a rabbit who bothers me ?! 
>_<


Does like the paper for pattern ._.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire