Last week-end

I went to the retirement home,
to visit my grand aunt.
I wish I will never go back there ...
Smells like at the hospital,
made me think when I was younger,
the period when my father having the cancer ...
The old persons are like zombies >_<

Plus was superrrrrrr cold and rainy,
imagine ... the rain in Normandy,
like a flood ( of rain ~ ok shut up XD)
But there was a cute-big dog *o*
Unfortunately, as usual, 
we left home very late , 
because Spanish parents requires,
so lunch at 2:30pm -_-
when we arrived at the retirement home,
The night had already fallen.
Impossible to take photos  of the landscapes


Back home ~
The galette for the kings magi tradition *o*
I found the lucky charm x))


So, I chose my king ^o^/

Cute, isn't it ? :p


By the way, I finally downloaded 
my last fashion design on Deviant art,
for higher quality :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire