Fashion School 2nd year Vol.19


18=>21/01/2011

Coat project in Fashion Design.
We had to choose an architecture and and artist.
For my part I took:
La Sagrada Familia by Gaudì
And Salvador Dalì as artist.

[Fabric library]




[ At school~]



I do love Barcelona, where is the Sagrada Familia church,
sanctified 
( thx Darling for the correct term XD even in french I had a doubt >_<)
 few months ago by Benoit XVI by the way,
and I visited this place 2 years ago .
I felt in love with it =D
except the new part one ... Too much modern,
doesnt fit with the original part for me.
Anyway, I love "old" churchs >____<




For Dalì because ....
Even is I don't always understand the ideas,
I'm in love with is sensibility, colors and atmosphere.



I dislike collages -_-"
but the teacher likes ... o_o





FINISHED !!! 


Btw, during one of fashion design lesson
i sketched an other "portrait" from my comic :p'

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire