Photoshoot For Look Book


 09~01~2011

I made the first shoot at school,
to have an elegant background
to match with the firt idea:
Mix a bit of kimono with gothic style



Outfit:
Kimono着物top: Made by myself
Skirt: Fan plus Friend
Corset: off brand
Obi-jime帯締め: Off brand from shinjuku







Outfit:
Kimono着物top: Made by myself
Skirt: Moi-même-Moité
Obi帯/Obi-jime帯締め: Off brand from shinjuku
Hat: Fan Plus Friend


Seconde photoshoot: outside 4°c Y(>_<、)Y

This time only corset as gothic touch,
but i mixed with a bit of gyaru style,
high heels and flashy make up.
Plus, I decided to take my inspiration from Oiran (luxury prostitute) style for the way 
to dress up the kimono and obi.


[ make up :p ]





Outfit:
Kimono着物: From ebay
Corset/ faux fur stole: off brand
Obi帯/Obi-jime帯締め: Off brand from shinjuku
Shoes: shibuya 109





Outfit:
Yukata浴衣: off brand from shinjuku
Corset/ faux fur stole: off brand
Obi帯/Obiage帯揚げ/Obi-jime帯締め: Off brand from shinjuku
Geta下駄 /Tabi足袋: off brand
Kanzashi簪: off brand
Necklace: Rolianne from MaruiOne





I enjoyed so much to play with photoshop XD
So great ~
I will learn more about it, I want to be able to do more things :p

well ... I already had a little cold, 
now i've a biggest one ="=

2 commentaires: