Fashion School 2nd year Vol.17





10~01~2011


Pattern Making lesson ...And "jury" to choose  our suit  model for 
the pattern making project among our suit designs.
"I wish this one..."
"Oh but the other one is interst..."
" I want that suit"
"ok "
XD

They asked me to re-draw my finales templates
like the first tests =_=

these ones

into these, 
but a bit more "adult"

(`×´)


and awaiting four our turn, 
we continued the suit in molding >_<

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

11~01~2011



[ The last wedding dresses at Pronuptia xp ]


I went to take some photos of the third year pupils's corsets.
Some are amazing *o*




[My favorite ~]




The final of the look book ._.
a bit small , coz I only use word for it ...
Next time I'll try with illustrator and/or photoshop.






(=⌒▽⌒=)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire