Papaya Miracle?!

31~01~2011

Yesterdau I spoke with Darling about a drink,
one from her mother,
which could help me to get what I wish .
Ok, let's try.

After school I went to buy papaya
and started to cook .


An half papaya is enought to start I guess XD
( OMG !? what a tall knifeeeee !
I remember when Hubby asked me to cut an onion , with the taller knife
" be carefull o_O !! attention !! >_<" 
XDXD
Cook is not new for me ... lol)


Cut Cut Cut~

  Slow fire, in a casserole add milk, egg and honey.
Let them till the egg is cooked.


In blender papaya & milk with honey and egg. 


Let it too cool a bit and ...."Enjoy" XD


Ok XD
I guess you could devine I don't really like it.
Not that bad but I should add more milk next time,
and drink a smaller glass XD

At least if it doesn't work for mu aim, 
it's not bad for health ^^"

 School:

I progressed on pattern making...
Collar finally started .... =_=




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire