Paris with Mélinda

Today no school,
so I decided to hang out with a friend 
to change my mind.


So, getting ready:
I made and new art nail, tried something I saw on web,
I'm not totally satisfied, but it's only with nail polish so in few days 
I should remove it ="=
But no time to do it with UVgel >_<

 Outfit: 
 Dress-Corset-Boots: offbrand
Blouse: fan plus friend
Headress: Alice and the pirates




I didnt play with photoshop, no.
I just apply my photoshop lessons =D


First we went to Claire's and accesorizes
I'm proud, I didn't spend money =D
Even if i saw many things ... but not in sales -_-"

After go to Le Printemps 
and
Les galleries Lafayette
I wanted to look for rings, few years ago I saw some 
descreet and not that expensive...
Few years ago yes XD
A bit different now lol
Prices are .... XD


Le  Printemps


Wedding theme

 [Australia XD]

As I didnt find anything, 
direction Maty ._.
And there I saw some interesting rings


by the way, we" visisted" Orcanta , lingerie shop



LOOOOOL!
It's not a sex shop but ...

 It was too large for me ;_;

Shopping made us hungry so =>
Angelina salon de thé :p

 *o*


Traditional Hot chocolate



Saint Honoré


saori XD


Melinda playing like a bourgeoise XD


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire