Jury's day

4~03~2011

Pronuptia Dresses ~




Well,
Today it was our Jury's turn for suit evaluation.


Everybody was runing, everywhere in the class-room,
iron to rest-room (our changing room XD)
to the tables to fix last lil'things....


 [Qiao Chu and Namhee]

[Camille ^o^V]

Fortunately I was in the first to pass fron the jury which was compound
with our both teachers, pattern making and fashion design,
the english/patternmainking teache, and 2 persons of the direction.

[ Sonia and Elise ( which was model for many ppls XD) waiting for their turn]

I was not that stressed ._.
I didnt wrote anything, even for the english part XD
and it was better than the last year for the dress's jury,
where I wrote the english part ( thanks to darling, 0 grammar mistake XD)
[ I made again the drawing ._.]

Front the jury, it was ok,
but they saw some mistakes I made XD
I saw it too ... long time ago before the jury but ... too late I already cut 
and sewn the suit  ~_~
For the part in english the teacher asked me which was my inspiration and how I made the suit,
very easy but she did not spoke loud enough, 
and I didnt dare to ask " can you repeat please?"
too much affraid other teachers think I did not understand the question >_<.
At the end, they asked my wishies for the 3nd year.
Theater creation for the 1st wish >_<
"Indeed ! It totally fits you ! We agree"
"I thought about lingerie too...."
"Great ! Could be perfect too"
"...but I've job the afternoon and lingerie it's only during afternoon"
" ah ...." 
^^"""



Teacher was glad, but " you should add a bigger ribbon, and more pearls!
Something more kitch!"
Yes but ....other professors asked me to be careful about "kitch" =_=


I tried the shoes from the fashion show of our fashion design teacher x))
So comfortable ~
So tall~


Back home, I played with camera x)
We left earlier school, so I had a little bit of free time


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire