Afternoon with Rachel

3~08~2011

Wake up aroud 1:30pm =^=
I am able to sleep more and more.
So, Today,
Meeting with Rachel,
I did not see her again since she went back to Australia,
after her stay in our class, 4 years ago.

I was glad to see her again <3

We planed to go to nails salon ~


Nails salon~ and Rachel's back :p

Tips in Process

Acrylic done, now let's color~


Finish !

Pink-MA*RS-Bitch nails polish :p
Of course Hubby dislike XD
Unfortunately they were not able to make 3Ddecorations,
but I will wait to go to China, will be more cheap ^^


Outfit of the day
MA*RS dress
Fan plus friend blouse


Around 5:00pm, 
I met Darling to go to the video club
and rent some movies.

So big !
you can rent video games too ._.

Movie for Tonight  *o*


There is a Daiso shop in the Doncaster Westfield Shopping Center; 
all for $2.80, it's like the ¥100 shop in Japan

I bought some lashes ( yes I know I do not need -_- )
lashes curler , because mine collapsed :p
hair accesorie, scoks protections,
bottle for water and a brush for my rabbit <3
( yah I miss him ;_;)



Tommorow, we planed to go to Museum ...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire