Late Shopping



 12~08~2011

We planed to go to Museum Today, 
but I had a bad sleep, so I awake at 1pm =_=
Too late to go to museum.

late breakfast, prepared by Hubby for me !
what a pleasure to have a french breakfast, like at home,
here in Astralia ^^

After sport and dinner,
we went to the shopping town


Alannah Hill Shop

I checked Alannah Hill,
Which is really pretty and I fell in love with that brand.
But everything is pretty expensive too x)
The only thing I took is a glass of Champagne, offered by the salers ^^

Went to Smiggle,
it's a fun shop with many things for desk/school/computers


Everything in different colors !



Dédicace à Mélanie ~ XD
Tu me dis si tu le veux :p


And to finish, Daiso again :p




I will make nails with piercing/strap now =D




From smiggle:

USB entries

We could watch movies in train with Darling now~!
No need to share one for two :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire