Tutenkhamun Exhibition

13~08~2011
Today It's Melbourne Museum
Outfit of the day:
Blouse: Off Brand
Skirt: F+F
Bolero: AP
Shoes; André
Necklace: jesus Diamante


Park on the way

Hard to enjoy because I was pretty caold,
but i think under sun and some + degrees it will be fun x)




Went at the Museum and
Darling decided to go to see the Tutankhamun exhibition.
We actyally planed to see other exhibitions before ; but ok ^^"
Just I had my heavy camera , 
If I knews we will see it, I won't bring it,
because unfortunately, 
it was fobidden to take photos ;_;

It was interesting, even if I regret the fact there were not a lot of Tutankhamun 's objects 
and of course the real Mummy and mask.
But at the same time it's understandable, very expensive to brind it here and very  delicate.
Now I've to plan to go to Egypt to finish that exhibition :p

After , we walked around, I found presents for friends ans my mom's B-day present too.
before to go to restaurant I saw a possum !!

<3 <3 <3
He was not affraid and came very close to me
* in love*



Vietnamiese resaturent~

Fried rolls spring *_*

>Present from Hubby

Hairy cat XD
from the exhibition~
present from Darling again <3





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire