Day at home

 04~08~2011

I woke up around 11am,
had a breafast and go back to sleep until 4pm !!!!

Useless to say I did nothing today XD
We went to the video club to return  Tangle
 and rent the game " Little Big Planet" on PS3.

Darling had the idea to order a pizza at Pucino's restaurant :)

I do not understand why my photos are like that , sorry I do not know who to fix =_=

Mushroom, ham, olive and cheese

We decided to watch  Excalibure, the one from 80's 
It's pretty good, because I recently started to read books and Historic magasines
about the King Arthur and the legends of the Round Table


It is a good movie, and I think close to the facts, I mean,
the ones telling in the books.


And by the way , 
Happy Birthday to me dear Sha <3



2 commentaires:

  1. Aaaaaaw, you mention me<3 *happy*
    Thank you very much, i really apreciate it<3

    And its good to see that im not the only one being lazy xDDD
    I dont have work today, so i started to do NOTHING! xD
    Enjoy your stay with your Hun (Greetings to him, even if he dont know me |D)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you are welcome <3

    It's more than to become lazy xDDD
    lool but sometimes it's good to do nothing ( but we should be careful , to avoid to have it as habit)
    thank you my dear <3

    RépondreSupprimer