Lolita meeting at Melbourne

 14~08~2011

With the help of some girls, 
I organized a lil' lolita meetng , to meet Lolitas from Melbourne , 
and at the same time;
discover a bit more the city.


We met around 2pm,
But Magdalen , told me it was normal if some loli of Melbourne are late ^^
First we went to a cafe to take someting, because some of us did not had lunch,
I do not remember the name but it was cool !
Not at all rococo etc XD
I liked !


Catherine & Lauren




After went to visit a galerie with aborigne art ~





Paints with dots were very interesting,
looks liked impresionism.
Some of lolita explained me things about it,
and we have to know the meaning of the symbols, like the rounds etc,
to "read" and understand the paint.
They all look like to each other, but ther are pretty different when we are front.

Magdalen

Catherine & Magdalen


Circe












Looks Like Alice in Wonderland







Lauren

Magdalen

Simona

Pamela

Do not remember , im sorry ! T_T

Catherine


Lazy to describe the outfit of the day XD
But F+F dress

Make up  è_é


Selina

The group.

Thank you all girls for coming ;
I was pretty happy to meet you all !
I hope o see you soon again~
And a thank you for Rachel too who came even if she is non lolita
 and for the photos she took =D



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire